Friday, March 17, 2006

GIVE CREDIT...

There are no aliens in the Internet (my own's).

'Please don't arrange to have me sent to no asylum' (Supertramp, Asylum).

'Collecting teardrops in a paper cup' (Supertramp, A Soapbox Opera).

'Ain't nobody but me gonna lie for you, gonna die for you' (Supertramp, Ain't Nobody But Me).

'They tell you not to hang around and learn what life's about' (Supertramp, School).

'La más prohibida de todas las frutas' (Joaquín Sabina, Una canción para la Magdalena).

'Living is easy with eyes closed' (The Beatles, Strawberry Fields).

'Before you go to sleep say a little prayer' (John Lennon, Beautiful Boy).

'Apartem els núvols que ens amaguen la claror' (Lluís Llach, Cal que neixin flors a cada instant).

'Esta forma tan cobarde de no decirnos que no' (Joaquín Sabina, Cerrado por derribo).

'What crisis?' (Supertramp, Crisis, What Crisis?).

'Aprendre que en certesa res no tinc si no m'ho dónes' (Lluís Llach, Aprendre).

'Acá está lindo' (heard in the street).

This quiet corner at the shadow of the Internet (my own's)

'Dile a papá que me voy de la ciudad' (Christina y Los Subterráneos, Dile a papá).

'Aprendre per saber-se desprendre, vet aquí el vell secret' (Lluís Llach, Aprendre).

'Tidings of comfort and joy' (Simon and Garfunkel, Comfort and Joy).

'If you think the harmony is a little dark and out of key, you're correct' (The Beatles, Only a Nothern Song).

'I mentres aprenc el preu d'un anhel' (Lluís Llach, A força de nits).

'All the lonely people, where do they all come from?' (The Beatles, Eleanor Rigby).

Liberating insignificance (my own's).

'But it seems a time of sadness is a time to understand' (Supertramp, Lord is it mine?).

'El día que yo fui feliz no me di cuenta y me dormí' (Christina y Los Subterráneos, Ni una maldita florecita).

'I may be mad I may be blind I may be viciously unkind. But I can still read what you're thinking' (Annie Lennox, Why).

'Choosing my confessions' (R.E.M., Losing My Religion).

'Her name was Magil and she called herself Lil, but everyone knew her as Nancy' (The Beatles, Rocky Raccoon).

'I amb el somriure, la revolta' (Lluís Llach, I amb el somriure, la revolta).

'Mai no he sabut dir-ne lo just del nostre absurd' (Lluís Llach, Respon-me).


...WHERE CREDIT IS DUE (I)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool entry!

Looking forward to reading new ones.

-t

Eduard Fabra said...

Thank you!

nfer said...

¡qué bueno!
Esto ya es vicio, me pasaría el día oyendo a todos los que no conozco...
Gracias!